Remote hands and smart hands services
When your IT staff is not located near you’re center facility, simple tasks such as recycling device power, verifying server statuses or reconnecting equipment are difficult to accomplish. Our team of highly skilled Network/System engineers are 24×7 available to support you where needed.
What are the benefits of these services?
This services ensure that technicians will always be available to address issues with your colocation equipment. Skilled technicians are on site 24/7/365, prepared to follow your detailed instructions to complete required tasks, and are a convenient and efficient alternative to hiring third-party vendors.
Smart remote hands
We help you when you need it
BitenByte.nl offers on-site services to all to ensure business continuity for you and your customers. Do you need a rapid response?
No problem, our trained IT engineers are ready to help you, 24×7, 365 days a year. By partially outsourcing the installation, operation and project management of your deployment to our technical specialists, you can focus on the most important aspects of your business.
Within 24 hours or 4 hours
When your staff is not located near the issue, simple tasks such as verifying power status, rebooting equipment or reconnecting equipment are difficult to accomplish on the fly. Our engineers are present to give you a helping hand when needed. Our Remote Hands service helps to maximize your IT infrastructure availability.
No contract is needed
No contract is needed, only a confirmed order based on Dispatch (up to 4 hours on site). Give us the anticipated scope of work and ask for a quote. Travel costs are free of charge for distances up to 30km from our nearby office.
Services we offer:
- Logistics: procurement and disposal management. Goods receipt and provision, labeling and inventory of delivered goods;
- Physical Labor: rack and stacking, moving your equipment;
- Cabling services: assemble, install and maintain in-house cabling. Set-up patch connections;
- Device management: remote hands verify device statuses, handle modular equipment and perform power cycles;
- Media management: media administration and media change (tape, DVD, CD);
- Escorted Access: escort of consultants and engineers from your suppliers to and from your space and keep them observed while performing their task.